Back to Top
WWW.IJEDR.ORG | IJEDR
Approved With UGC India and added in the UGC Approved List of Journals
The University Grants Commission of India UGC India
IMPACT FACTOR: 5.67 (Calculated by Google Scholar 2017) ISSN: 2321-9939
The International journal of Engineering development and research(IJEDR) Approved in The University Grants Commission of India (UGC India) and it's update in UGC website.
Recently UGC added our journal in new Approved List of Journals but now UGC Discontinue
all 8745 university reffered journal list because of re verification So it will update soon
UGC circular Clarification
Clarification Regarding List of 8,754 Journals Titles Recommended by the Universities
IJEDR in the UGC Approved List of Journals
Now You can Publish paper with IJEDR and get all benifit
You will get benift purpose of Career Advancement Scheme (CAS) and Direct Recruitment of Teachers and other
academic staff as required under the UGC (Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of
Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges) Regulation. The Approved
List of Journal is available as a web-based database with search and browse interface at:
Benefits of Publishing Paper in IJEDR
- Quick, qualitative and Speedy Review and Publication Process
- Check Your Paper Status online using Paper registration id and Author Email Address
- IJEDR Started “Go Green Initiative “by providing the e-Confirmation letter,e-certificate to each author for the publication of the paper.(We are provinding the Hard Copy of certificate and confirmation letter on Request based only(for indian author) with additional charges.)
- Provice the Mail and SMS notification to the author for each stage of the paper publication procedure.
- IJEDR has Highly Secure SSL Certificate Based website (https://www.ijedr.org)
- Prestigious Reviewers from Well-known Institutes/Universities among the world.
- Meta Level Programming in order to make your paper SEO effective and Automated Citation Generator
- provide author research guidelines & support by mail, SMS and the call.
- Indexing of paper in all major online journal databases like Google Scholar, ResearcherID Thomson Reuters Indexing, Mendeley : reference manager, Academia.edu, arXiv.org : cornell university library, Thomson Reuters, Research Gate, CiteSeerX, DOAJ : Directory of Open Access Journals, DRJI, DocStoc, GetCited,Base,ISEDN, Wiki CFP, Index Copernicus International, Cabell's Directory, Open J Gate, ISSUU, Scribd,
ASI : Advance Science Indexing, RefSeek, Utem.
Steps for Publication
Types of Articles invited
Research Papers, Survey Papers, Study Papers, Subjective Papers, Experimental Result Papers, Analysis Study Research Papers, Informative Article, Comparison Papers, Case Studies Papers, Review Papers, Comparative Studies, Dissertation Chapters, Research Proposals or Synopsis, Working Projects, New Innovation & Idea, Prototypes and Models and many More
Authors can communicate any time to IJEDR through mail - email@example.com
If author have paper registration ID then kindly mention it in the subject field of the mail.
Also author can directly call to our call support department in given time only.
Contact No. - +91 7048 421102, +91 9426 033211
Call support will be available on Monday to Saturday: 11:00 AM to 07:00 PM IST