Back to Top
The International journal of Engineering development and research(IJEDR) aims to explore advances in research pertaining to applied, theoretical and experimental Technological studies. The goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working in and around the world.
Important Dates regarding Publication Procedure
Current Issue:Volume 4 | Issue 3
Paper Submission Till:29 August 2016.
Review Results (Acceptance/Rejection) Notification:Within 02-04 Days after submitting paper.
Paper Publish:Within 02-07 Days after submitting all the required documents.
Types of Articles invited
Research Papers, Survey Papers, Study Papers, Subjective Papers, Experimental Result Papers, Analysis Study Research Papers, Informative Article, Comparison Papers, Case Studies Papers, Review Papers, Comparative Studies, Dissertation Chapters, Research Proposals or Synopsis, Working Projects, New Innovation & Idea, Prototypes and Models and many More
Benefits of Publishing Paper in IJEDR
- Quick, qualitative and Speedy Review and Publication Process
- Check Your Paper Status online using Paper registration id and Author Email Address
- IJEDR Started “Go Green Initiative “by providing the e-Confirmation letter,e-certificate to each author for the publication of the paper.(We are provinding the Hard Copy of certificate and confirmation letter on Request based only(for indian author) with additional charges.)
- Provice the Mail and SMS notification to the author for each stage of the paper publication procedure.
- IJEDR has Highly Secure SSL Certificate Based website (https://www.ijedr.org)
- Prestigious Reviewers from Well-known Institutes/Universities among the world.
- Meta Level Programming in order to make your paper SEO effective and Automated Citation Generator
- provide author research guidelines & support by mail, SMS and the call.
- Indexing of paper in all major online journal databases like Google Scholar, ResearcherID Thomson Reuters Indexing, Mendeley : reference manager, Academia.edu, arXiv.org : cornell university library, Thomson Reuters, Research Gate, CiteSeerX, DOAJ : Directory of Open Access Journals, DRJI, DocStoc, GetCited,Base,ISEDN, Wiki CFP, Index Copernicus International, Cabell's Directory, Open J Gate, ISSUU, Scribd,
ASI : Advance Science Indexing, RefSeek, Utem.
Authors can communicate any time to IJEDR through mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
If author have paper registration ID then kindly mention it in the subject field of the mail.
Also author can directly call to our call support department in given time only.
Contact No. - +91 7048 421102, +91 9426 033211
Call support will be available on Monday to Saturday: 11:00 AM to 07:00 PM IST